- The way we all conduct business must have base line principles. Private enterprise, through the leverage of export oriented business has the ability to effect positive change.
- On your and our behalf, we simply do not work with factories who do not meet universally accepted social compliance standards.
- MTA Industries Ltd. is part of a growing group of highly professional, ethically aware global brands from a wide variety disciplines of which support a No Tolerance policy and a shared mission to advance the human rights of workers all over the world as supported by the United Nations Social Accountability Standards. We require factories to operate by this international standard, and then have augmented their guidelines with our own additional levels of social compliance excellence that we have adopted over the years of working with the manufacturing communities in South East Asia.
- We understand how negative publicity can have a dire impact on your corporate brand.
- All factories we work with must sign a social compliance Code of Conduct. In addition, our quality control inspectors continually look out for Social Accountability issues, and we will address these with factories if any issues are found.