Product and Factory Risk Management
The primary risk factors are
- Getting the products right, and getting into the right factories.
- During the product development phase, MTA Industries Ltd. works with clients to define specifications per product. These specifications are documented, and along with a signed-off pre-production sample, are given to our quality control team. Our risk management staff are essentially your eyes and ears in the factories during the production process.
- MTA Industries Ltd. audits and qualifies all factories prior to production. Factories that do not pass our evaluations in terms of capacity, quality, overall processes, and social compliance, must either take corrective action to meet the required standards, or we do not work with them.
- MTA Industries Ltd. conducts in-line and final inspections. All shipped product undergo AQL final QC inspections.
- If there is a problem, we will tell you. MTA Industries Ltd. then stays on top of the factories to ensure these issues are addressed to your satisfaction, and that what you ordered is what ships out.